Abstraction-Based Multi-Vehicle Command and Control
This work introduces an encapsulation approach to path planning for multi-vehicle control that permits other decision processes to work with simple, spatially-abstracted domain models, and partially or wholly ignore obstacles, observation uncertainty and vehicle dynamics. Application to multi-vehicle command and control has been considered.
- Planning with Conflicting Specifications
- Sharing the World with Autonomous Systems: What Goes Wrong and How to Fix It (NSF)
- CAREER: Establishing Correctness of Learning-Enabled Autonomous Systems with Conflicting Requirements (NSF)
- Formal Specifications of Autonomous Systems
- Autonomy in Mobility-on-Demand Systems