DARPA Urban Challenge 2007
This project involves building an autonomous ground vehicle capable of maneuvering a 60 mile course in a mock urban environment in less than 6 hours. As the coordinator of the Systems team, my contribution to this project is the development of a new software architecture for distributed goal and contingency management which is the main part of the mission management subsystem. I have also implemented the decision making logic of the planning module.
- Formal Methods for Design and Verification of Embedded Control Systems
- Planning with Conflicting Specifications
- Formal Specifications of Autonomous Systems
- Sharing the World with Autonomous Systems: What Goes Wrong and How to Fix It (NSF)
- CAREER: Establishing Correctness of Learning-Enabled Autonomous Systems with Conflicting Requirements (NSF)